Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh Silly Robert-V

First shock of this chapter, Brett aka Lady Brett Ashley aka the girl who I'm glad isn't next door to me is married! So she's getting a divorce, and that's all fine and dandy but surely she should wait just a wee bit before jumping back into the game with Mark.
Then you have Robert, the man who can't get over his lust for others and can't find love. Although I rather enjoyed the punish thing in the scene where Robert is ready to fling his afternoon snack found on page 47. "oh don't go to hell. I said. Stick around we're just starting lunch"
what madness. Not only does Robert lose his children ( I am not letting that go), he can't get over a lost trip in South America or his lust for Brett (the drunk apparently, even if she tried to stay away from liquor the first two chapters she's in)
What do you do with a drunken sailor?

1 comment: