Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Perhaps Hunting wasn't such a great idea

This story s filled with situational irony. First off when Tub shot Kenny at the beginning I was in full support of Tub, and actually angry at Frank who was just going on and on about how Tub had "really done it this time". First off Kenny had threatened Tub and 2nd Kenny had been mean to Tub the whole time calling him fat and whiny. The situational irony did get me though as it turns out that Kenny was suppose to shoot the dog. Then by the end of the story I felt kind of bad as Tub and Frank are having a little heart to heart and Kenny is slowing getting worse from a gun shot wound. What I don't understand is that Tub tells Frank that he will be a good friend through and through, but her leaves Kenny in the back with a gun shot wound. I mean what the heck? I felt sorry for Tub up until that point due to all of the teasing he got, but that action really showed his true character. Nect tim TUb should just stay in the bathroom and eat his Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment