Monday, October 11, 2010

I thought Twilight's Edward was bad

In a classic tale of woe and killers the reader finds the main character Edward. He spends the first couple of stanzas claiming to his mom that he killed is hawk and steed, to explain the blood. Might I mention that this boy must be quite wealthy for having a hawk, steed castles and a family. His mother nags and nags him waiting for him to tell the truth. The selfish son has killed his father and is feeling his grief. He tries to run away from the death that he causes, and it almost seems like his mother doesn't understand this. Like she wants death in this whole thing. Although Edward isn't the sharpest fork in the drawer, I would of worried as well if I was cursed to hell. I would desire death if my son was so inclined to kill and run, but alias she is only cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment